(3) Total wiring length
The overall wiring length for connection of a single motor or multiple motors should be within the value in the table below.
Pr. 72 PWM frequency selection Setting
(carrier frequency) *
2 (2kH) or less
3 (3kHz), 4 (4kHz)
5 (5kHz) to 9 (9kHz)
10 (10kHz) or more
* For the 01800 or more, the setting range of Pr. 72 PWM frequency selection is "0 to 6".
When driving a 400V class motor by the inverter, surge voltages attributable to the wiring constants may occur at the
motor terminals, deteriorating the insulation of the motor.
Refer to page 46 for measures against deteriorated insulation.
· Especially for long-distance wiring, the inverter may be affected by a charging current caused by the stray capacitances of the
wiring, leading to a malfunction of the overcurrent protective function or fast response current limit function or a malfunction or fault
of the equipment connected on the inverter output side. If fast-response current limit function malfunctions, disable this function.
(For Pr.156 Stall prevention operation selection, refer to page 70.)
· For details of Pr. 72 PWM frequency selection , refer to page 153. (When using an optional sine wave filter (MT-BSL/BSC) for the
01800 or more, set "25" in Pr.72 (2.5kHz)).
(4) Cable size of the control circuit power supply (terminal R1/L11, S1/L21)
· Terminal Screw Size: M4
· Cable size: 0.75mm
· Tightening torque: 1.5N·m
Total wiring length (00038 or more)
300m + 300m = 600m
Main circuit terminal specifications
500m or less