· When using two motors in the alternative-direct system (Pr. 579 = "3")
· If the start signal is turned off during operation, the inverter-driven motor is decelerated to stop, and the motors under
commercial power supply operation are switched over to inverter-driven operation one at a time and decelerated to a stop
after frequency search in order from the longest operation time.
· When an error occurs while running, MC (RO1 to RO4) turns off and the inverter output is shut off.
· If the MRS signal is turned on during operation, the inverter-driven motor is shut off. Although the motor with the longest
operating time of the commercial power supply operation is switched to the inverter operation after elapse of time set in Pr.
591 Auxiliary motor stop detection time , the motor remains in the output shut off status. Frequency search is made after the
MRS signal turns off and inverter operation is started.
· If the starting signal is turned on during deceleration to stop regardless of the Pr. 579 setting, operation by the advanced PID
control is performed again at the point when the signal is turned on.
Parameters referred to
Pr. 20 Acceleration/deceleration reference frequency, Pr. 21 Acceleration/deceleration time increments
Pr. 127 to Pr. 134, C42 to C45 (PID control)
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (input terminal function selection)
Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selection)
Refer to page 219
Refer to page 110
Refer to page 116
Special operation and frequency control
Pr. 57 + Pr. 58
The motor is
The starting motor is
switched over from M1
to M2 after sleep.
Refer to page 90