Misoperation prevention and parameter
(1) Reset selection
• You can select the enable condition of reset function (RES signal, reset command through communication) input.
• When Pr. 75 is set to any of "1, 3, 15, 17, 101, 103, 115, 117", a reset can be input only when a fault occurs.
When the reset signal (RES) is input during operation, the motor coasts since the inverter being reset shuts off the output.
Also, the cumulative value of the electronic thermal relay function is cleared.
The reset key of the PU is valid only when a fault occurs, independently of the Pr. 75 setting.
(2) Disconnected PU detection
• This function detects that the PU (FR-DU07/FR-PU04/FR-PU07) has been disconnected from the inverter for
longer than 1s and causes the inverter to provide a fault output (E.PUE) and come to trip.
• When Pr. 75 is set to any of "0, 1, 14, 15, 100, 101, 114, 115", operation is continued if the PU is disconnected.
When the PU has been disconnected since before power-on, it is not judged as a fault.
To make a restart, confirm that the PU is connected and then reset the inverter.
The motor decelerates to a stop when the PU is disconnected during PU jog operation with Pr. 75 set to any of "0, 1, 14, 15"
(which selects operation is continued if the PU is disconnected).
When RS-485 communication operation is performed through the PU connector, the reset selection/PU stop selection function
is valid but the disconnected PU detection function is invalid.
(3) PU stop selection
• In any of the PU operation, external operation and network operation modes, the motor can be stopped by pressing
of the PU.
• When the inverter is stopped by the PU stop function, "
• When Pr. 75 is set to any of "0 to 3, 100 to 103", deceleration to a stop by
The motor will also decelerate to a stop (PU stop) when
communication with Pr. 551 PU mode operation command source selection set to "1" (PU mode RS-485 terminals).
" is displayed. A fault signal is not provided.
is valid only in the PU operation
is input during operation in the PU mode through RS-485