1. Carefully slide the filter over the filter
cage, sliding it over the center ring
covering the 3 slots until the filter
stops against the lid.
2. Place the hole in the filter plate over
threaded stud of the filter cage.
3. Gently push on the filter plate to seat
the rubber ring of the filter inside the
circular channel of the filter plate.
4. Place filter nut onto threaded stud and
tighten it down. Finger tighten only.
NOTE: Lever of filter nut should be away
from plate as shown.
Do not overtighten
may deform or crack the filter plate, filter
cage, or filter.
NOTE: Your filter has a red stripe that
matches an in-store displayer. When you
visit your local Sears store, just remem-
ber the color of your stripe for the correct
----_ Filter Nut
[IFl l q-]lJ'- Filter
''--- FiJter Ca ge
Wet/Dry Vac Assembly
1. Locate the lid assembly and the
drum/caddy assemblies (assembled
2. Position the lid assembly with the inlet
of the unit located in line with the drain
cap and the vac label on the vac.
Allow the assembly to rest on the vac
3. Rotate both latches down until you
hear the latches snap over the lip of