Electrolux benefit counters
The Electrolux range of benefit counters combines the convenience of worktop space with cold storage
located. The models detailed on this sheet are 415 liter counters with built-in refrigerating unit and available
with various combinations of doors and drawers.
• Internal and external door
panels, front and side panels and
50 mm thick removable worktop
(except for model without top) in
304 AISI stainless steel (excluding
• Back in galvanized steel.
• Insulation guaranteed by high
density expanded cyclopenthane
50 mm in thickness.
• Legs (150 mm high) in 304 AISI
stainless steel with plastic interior
and adjustable in height.
• The door self-closes when
opened less than at a 90° angle
and is equipped with a door seal
to guarantee perfect closure.
• CFC and HCFC free.
• All models comply with the
standards required by the main
international approval bodies and
are H marked.
• Digital control panel allowing the
easy and precise setting and
control of the internal temperature.
• Completely automatic defrosting
and automatic evaporation of
defrost water by hot gas.
• Forced air cooling system
guaranteeing great uniformity of
the temperature in the counter and
excellent conservation of the food
• Operating temperature:
• Refrigerant gas R404a.
• Possibility to install on socket.
• Kit with 1/2 sized drawers
available as accessories.
• The refrigeration unit can
operate in tropical climates (+43°C
• High standards of hygiene and
ease of cleaning are guaranteed
by the rounded internal corners of
the cabinet and easily removable
runners and grids.