U s e & C a r e G u i d e R e f r i g e r a t o r G u í a d e U s o y C u i d a d o Dishwasher R e f r i g e r a d o r G u i d e d ’...
Finding Information PLEASE READ AND SAVE THIS GUIDE Thank you for choosing Electrolux, the new premium brand in home appliances. Attach your sales This Use & Care Guide is part of our commitment to customer satisfaction and receipt to this product quality throughout the service life of your new refrigerator.
Understanding Features And Terms ... 6 Installation ... 7 Installation ... 7 Door Opening ... 7 Leveling ... 7 To Level Refrigerator ... 8 Leveling Instructions for all Refrigerator/ Freezer Pair ... 8 Door Removal ... 9 Setting the Temperature Controls ... 9 Cool Down Period ...
WARNING WARNING WARNING Please read all safety instructions before using your new Electrolux refrigerator. General Safety • Do not store or use gasoline, or other flammable liquids, near this or any other appliance. Read product labels for warnings regarding flammability and other hazards.
• Do not pinch, knot, or bend the power cord in any manner. OTHER PRECAUTIONS • Never unplug the refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grip the plug firmly and pull straight out from the receptacle. • Turning the control to "OFF" turns off the compressor but does not disconnect power to the light bulb or other electrical components.
Feature Overview UNDERSTANDING FEATURES AND TERMS Your Electrolux refrigerator is designed for optimal convenience and storage flexibility. Use the illustration below to familiarize yourself with product features and terminology. 1 WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE 2 SPILL SAFE SLIDE OUT GLASS SHELVES...
DOOR OPENING NOTE If your refrigerator is placed with the door hinge side against a wall, you may have to allow additional space so the door can be opened wider. LEVELING The refrigerator must have all bottom corners resting firmly on a solid floor. The floor must be strong enough to support a fully loaded refrigerator.
TO LEVEL REFRIGERATOR: After discarding crating screws and wood base, use a carpenter's level to level the refrigerator from front to back. Adjust the plastic leveling feet in front, 1/2 bubble higher, so that the door closes easily when left halfway open.
SETTING THE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS COOL DOWN PERIOD For safe food storage, allow four (4) hours for refrigerator to cool down completely. The refrigerator will run continuously for the first several hours. ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL The electronic temperature control is located inside the refrigerator.
The light comes on automatically when the door is opened. The light bulb assembly is located on the back of the refrigerator control box. To replace the light bulb, turn the temperature control to "OFF" and unplug the electrical cord.
• Replace the shelf by inserting the hooks at rear of the shelf into the wall bracket. Lower the shelf into the desired slots and lock into position. Refrigerator Features SPILL SAFE SLIDE-OUT GLASS SHELVING Multi-position adjustable slide out glass shelves can be moved to any position for larger or smaller packages.
This model is equipped with adjustable door bins that can be moved to suit individual needs. The crispers, located under the bottom refrigerator shelf, are designed for storing fruits, vegetables, and other fresh produce. Wash items in clear water and remove excess water before placing them in the crispers.
The tall bottle retainer keeps all containers in the bin from falling forward when opening or closing the refrigerator door. To install, hold the retainer or snugger at the top, and slide it over the outside wall of the bin.
The water filter system in this product is designed to work only when connected to the ice maker in the matching Electrolux ICON freezer. Do not attempt to connect this filter to a water source without first connecting it to the mating ice maker as described in the "CONNECTING ICE MAKER TO WATER SUPPLY"...
• Pull the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it. • Then follow the instructions above for installing a water filter. Refrigerator Features...
Ordering Replacement FIlters Order new filters through the dealer where you bought your refrigerator, or contact the Electrolux Customer Care Center at 1-877-435-3287, or go to our web site at www.electroluxusa.com. You may want to consider ordering extra filters when you first install your refrigerator.
• Refer to the "SETTING THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL" section for the suggested temperature control settings. • Do not overcrowd the refrigerator or block cold air vents. Doing so causes the refrigerator to run longer and use more energy. • Cover foods and wipe containers dry before placing them in the refrigerator.
• Remove all food and unplug the power cord. • Clean and dry the interior thoroughly. • Leave the refrigerator door open slightly, blocking it open if necessary, to prevent odor and mold growth. Moving: When moving the refrigerator, follow these guidelines to prevent damage: •...
Turning the refrigerator temperature control to "OFF" turns off the compressor, but does not disconnect electrical power to the light bulb or other electrical components. To turn off power to your refrigerator, you must unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
State of Alaska) In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products, Inc. We authorize no person to change or add to any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by us or an authorized Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
R eset circu it breaker. * C he ck house lights. C all local Ele ctric C omp any. * It's normal for the refrigerator to w o rk hard er un der these co nditio ns. * It takes 24 hours for th e refrig erator to coo l do w n co mpletely.
* No electric current is reaching the refrigerator. CAUSE * This is normal. * Level the refrigerator. Refer to "LEVELING" in the "FIRST STEPS" section. * Ensure floor can adequately support refrigerator. Level the refrigerator by putting wood or metal shims under part of the refrigerator.