21 electrolux description
Push button of cold water
Push button of normal water
Push button of hot water
LED night switch
Outlet of hot water
1. Place dispenser upright.
2. Locate dispenser on a hard and
level surface in a cool shaded
location near a grounded wall
outlet. Do not plug in power cord
3. Position dispenser so the back is at
least 20 cm from wall and there are
at least 20 cm of clearance on both
1. Remove drip tray from door and
place the grid on top.
2. Snap drip tray and grid assembly
Install water bottle
1. Open dispenser door.
2. Place probe assembly on probe
3. Place fresh bottle outside of
4. Remove the entire plastic cap from
top of bottle.
5. Clean outside of new bottle with a
6. Place probe into bottle.
7. Slide collar down until it clicks in
8. Push head down until tubes hit
bottom of bottle.
9. Slide bottle into cabinet and close
Plug cord into a properly grounded
At this time the pump will begin to
move water from the bottle to the hot
and cold tanks. It will take up to 12
minutes to fill the tanks for the first
time. During this period the pump will
run continuously. This is normal.
installation electrolux 22